Hi all - apologies for the gap in posts - I set myself up for a lengthy couple of weeks holiday over Christmas (marvellous!!!) and have been busy so far in January finishing off some work on SQL and VS early adoption as well as starting to plan out our activities for Vista (including WinFX) and Office 12 early adoption work with UK ISVs. I have built up a healthy list of things I would like to share - so you should see a flurry of posts from me the early next week.
But first - lets start the year with something more light hearted - the use of WinFX, more specifically WPF, to develop games.
- WinFX Hex http://blogs.msdn.com/okoboji/archive/2005/12/05/500407.aspx available as a VS solution
- WPF Minesweeper http://blogs.msdn.com/okoboji/archive/2005/10/22/483854.aspx available as a VS solution
- Mantis, a 3D space shooter using WPF and WCF http://blogs.msdn.com/mitchw/archive/2005/09/13/465200.aspx video available
- 3D Chess http://www.valil.com/winfx/ available as a browser application or download
- WPF Games tutorial http://www.dmu.com/ - still need to find some time to look at this...
Anyway - I dare say the next post will be a little more "normal".
Hope you all had a great few weeks as well...