…ou presque,puisqu’il s’agit encore d’une Beta.
Au programme de ce feature pasck :
The VC++ 2008 MFC libraries have been extended to support creation of applications that have:
· Office Ribbon style interface
· Office 2007, Office 2003 and Office XP look and feel
· Modern Visual Studio-style docking toolbars and panes
· Fully customizable toolbars and menus
· A rich set of advanced GUI controls
· Advanced MDI tabs and groups
· And much more!
This feature pack also includes an implementation of TR1. Portions of TR1 are scheduled for adoption in the upcoming C++0x standard as the first major addition to the ISO 2003 standard C++ library. Our implementation includes a number of important features such as:
· Smart pointers
· Regular expression parsing
· New containers (tuple, array, unordered set, etc)
· Sophisticated random number generators
· Polymorphic function wrappers
· Type traits
· And more!
Bref, comme on l’a vu au TechED, la machinne C++ Native est en marche….