Yesterday was my wife's birthday.
There were two presents of note. The first was a serotonin necklace from Made With Molecules. If you have a significant other who has a science-related job, this is a nice gift. Assuming he/she likes jewelry.
The second was her own google ad. I bought adwords on her name, and then wrote an ad that said, "Happy Birthday Kim" that linked to a page with a simple message on it.
And then I told her that she should search for information on herself.
- Create an adwords account.
- Create an ad
- Link that ad to an appropriate website (I put a page on a site I run)
- Buy a keyword ad with the appropriate phrase. Make sure you use  around it so that it's an exact match.
- Turn off budget minder. If you don't do this, the system will tell you the budget isn't high enough to make the ad active.
- Bump up the budget per click so that the ad shows up on search.
And as a note, the original post didn't have to do with Google recruiting. IIRC, it's a hobby of somebody Ray knows...