At the beginning of the sin-tacular, I asked for people to come up with their own lists. And here they are:
- 7 Deadly Sins of Software Development (Bill’s House O Insomnia)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Programmers (.NET Data Practices)
- Seven Deadly sins of Software Development (Chris’ Comments)
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Software Development (Jon Skeet’s Coding Blog)
- Pet Peeves of Programming (John Meyer’s Blog)
My original plan was to comment on some of the individual sins that people listed, but they’re all great – you should go and read them all.
I was a bit intrigued, however, by Chris’ comment (or should that be “Chris’ Comments’ comment?):
Hey, Eric, what are the 7 Heavenly Virtues of Programmers?