I’m a winner!

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today the 3rd , 2004 of winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS / INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 4th March, 2004. Your email address attached to ticket number 042-82156178051, drew the lucky numbers 6-12-18-22-44-59,batch number 7432/NL and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of EURO 1,500.000.00 Euros (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) in credited to file LOTTERY REF NO. SYWA/548802/04

Oops. looks like I violated the agreement:

Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

“unscrupulous acts“. I like that part the best…

1. J.M. says:

Oh well, probably some Nigerian oil minister will get the award.

2. It’s one thing you getting spam, it’s another thing to make me read it.

Please please please, don’t 🙂

3. John says:

Heh. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid..

4. I only won 500.000

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claim is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary

agent:

Mr.Leonard Richard

Email:leonardrichard3@yahoo.com

Oh and warranted abuse is ok ofcourse!

5. AT says:

Cool ;o) I’ve got an mail in my post box (real one, not a email) that I’ve won an car.

With a complete drawing rules printed using little letters INSIDE email envelope (you have to find them ;o) and wordings like "<realy small letters>If you will send us winning number and will win, we will anounce that</realy small letters> <big letters> YOU HAVE WON A CAR </big letters"

Also some cool rule – "In case if as result of error multiple people are eligible to recive prize, then winner will be randomly chosed" ;o)

The only one thing I must to do to claim my winning is to pay 10x price for one or two books (total about 10-20USD for 1-2USD books ;o)

6. josh says:

I just gave them my bank account number. They said they’d make a deposit if I win.

7. Matt Warren says:

You always get the good stuff!

8. Strange! I TOO drew the lucky numbers 6-12-18-22-44-59 and one EURO 1,500.000.00. Must be a big lottery pot.

9. raja says:

i also get same type of message. is it true

10. MBA says: