Another question, this time from one of the other PMs on the team:
The C# team is trying to understand how you look for code when stuck or trying to
learn some new technology. Currently the solution we provide is in the documentation
– you can find among other things -
- Walkthroughs on the product
- Documentation for each method
- How to articles that target specific tasks
- Code snippets
- Working pieces of code that we ship in the product that do a specific task.
How do you try to find code for a task that you don’t know how to write? Is the Help
content in VS organized well and is it adequate? What would you change to help
people ramp up on new code, tasks, or the capabilities of the tool faster? What annoys
you about the samples we provide today?