The Windows Azure Training Kit June 2012 Update is now available.
The June 2012 update includes 42 step-by-step hands-on labs and 20 presentations covering the new Windows Azure features.
Some of the highlights of this update include:
· 12 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Virtual Machines
· 11 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Web Sites
· 2 new hands-on labs that demonstrate Windows Azure with Windows 8 Metro-style applications
· New hands-on labs for Node.js and PHP using Mac OS X
· Updated content for the latest Windows Azure SDKs, tools, and new Windows Azure Management Portal
· New and updated presentations designed to support individual sessions to a full 3 day training workshops
You can download the training kit from the download center here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8396
Just like past releases, the full training kit package (213MB) is a self-extracting exe that will unpack all of the hands-on labs and presentations to your local machine.
You can then browse through the hands-on labs as HTML or the PowerPoint presentations locally.
Alternatively, you can download the Training Kit Web Installer (2.4MB) and selectively choose individual hands-on labs or presentations.
To review what's new in the latest release of the Windows Azure Platform, check out What's New in Windows Azure