The Mirage, Las Vegas, Feb 9-11
Since its inaugural conference in 2006, FASTforward has been a venue for though leadership and innovation in the field of search. This year, FASTforward’09 is the industry’s largest business and technology conference dedicated to search-driven innovation. Join the discussion! At FASTforward’09, we explore how businesses are responding – and evolving – in the face of rapid technological change and the growing demands for user control. As The User Revolution continues, we examine search’s critical role in helping companies engage their users. This year’s conference will also highlight Microsoft’s vision for enterprise search technology.
New this year, a SharePoint technology track covering Enterprise Search, Social Computing, Enterprise Content Management and more! Other tracks include:
- Monetization via Search (customer-facing)
- Productivity via Search (internal enterprise)
- FAST technology
- Partner Solutions
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend FASTforward’09:
1. Uncover new opportunities for using search
2. Hear what others have done with search technology
3. Learn industry best practices for search
4. Hear the Microsoft vision for search and FAST
5. Learn how SharePoint and FAST products are positioned
6. Gain insight on integration plans for SharePoint and FAST products
7. Understand how partners can help
8. Obtain access to Microsoft and FAST executives and industry luminaries
9. Network with colleagues
10. Attend convenient pre-conference technical training
Come spend three days with us at the Mirage in Las Vegas learning from industry thought leaders, customers, partners, and our own Microsoft experts!
Learn more at FASTforward ‘09. Register before January 9 and receive $400 off of the full registration fee. See you there!