Welcome to this week’s installment of my weekly document and download roundup. Even though I was in Chicago for most of last week, this week sees a couple additional WF articles posted, and a few releases by Microsoft folks around Connected Systems technologies.
- Michele Leroux Bustamante (MSDN Online): WF Deployment Scenarios Paper
- WF Scenario Guidance (Part 3/5) – Workflow Services
- WF Scenario Guidance (Part 4/5) – Workflow Designer Re-Hosting
- Patterns & Practices Group: Improving Web Services Security (WCF Security Guide)
- Matt Winkler (Blog): Demos from his Advanced Workflow Services TR7 talk
- Advanced WF Services (Part 1/4) – Basic Context Management Demo
- Advanced WF Services (Part 2/4) – Simple Duplex Demo
- Advanced WF Services (Part 3/4) – Long Running Work Pattern
- Matt Milner (MSDN Magazine) – Workflow Tips & Tricks
- Ron Jacobs (endpoint.tv) – Bob Familiar chats with Ron, discussing REST & SOAP
Michele’s WF Deployment Scenarios Paper
We’ve published a couple more sections of Michele’s WF Deployment Scenario Guidance whitepaper. The publication of these two sections brings us up to four of the five articles now live in the MSDN WF Whitepapers & Articles section.
Upcoming this Week
We have a new weekly series starting up on Wednesday that I’m excited about. I hope to see you again in a few days, to learn about it.