To let you know that Microsoft offers a wealth of resources through TechNet and MSDN to help you with key resources to make your life easier and keep your systems performing efficiently. These resources include product news, downloads, support forums, webcasts, events, online magazines, product evaluations and much, much more!
I hope you find the information useful.
My teams blogs articles published (Messaging Developer UK)
· TechNet: A great resource for technical information, wiki, news, downloads, webcasts, events and more for IT professionals
· TechNet Magazine: A monthly published magazine articles created by the most recognized experts on infrastructure for helping to make the job easier for IT Professionals
· TechNet Flash: A bi-weekly newsletter delivers the latest alerts of new resources to help you be more successful with Microsoft products and technologies. You can customize your own version to receive the information that's most important to you
· Talk TechNet: A twice weekly, one hour radio show for IT Professional. Each episode focuses on a specific product or technology. Listeners are encouraged to call in and discuss the topic for the day, or ask questions to help unblock a deployment or solve a pressing problem
· TechNet Blogs: Provide personal perspectives of industry experts on new technology developments and emerging technical trends
· TechNet Evaluation Center: Allows you to download and test drive some of our latest products and technologies
· MSDN: A great resource for exploring Desktop, Web, Cloud and Phone Software Development. Includes technical information, downloads, forums, webcasts, events and more for Developers
· MSDN Magazine: Provides programming information and code samples for developers interested in Windows platform development
· MSDN Flash: A newsletter that delivers critical developer news to you in one information-dense, compact format. Stay up to date with the latest development news from Microsoft
· MSDN Blogs: Provide perspectives from Microsoft’s Developers to the Developer Community
· MSDN Evaluation Center: Allows you to download and evaluate some of our latest development products and technologies
Also, below is a list best practice analyzers that are available for most Microsoft Enterprise products which can be used to determine the overall health of your platform.
The tools perform read only scans against your environment’s servers and identify items that do not conform to Microsoft best practices. They should be run on a regular basis as part of your standard operations maintenance plan.
Windows Server (includes PAL, DHCP, Hyper-V, WSUS, Active Directory, Remote Desktop, File Services, DNS)
- Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool (reads performance monitor counter logs and analyses it using known thresholds)
Exchange & Unified Communications
Sharepoint, Project Server and Office System
- Microsoft Best Practices Analyzer for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and the 2007 Microsoft Office System (Includes Project Server 2007)
Forefront, ISA and Security
Miscellaneous (Small Business Server, Mobile Device Manager, Commerce Server, Biztalk)