CRM Adapter for Great Plains
“Auditing for the Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.ChangedSalespersonKey type has not been enabled on deletes" when mapping ERP SalesPerson
Error within DynamicsWebServicesExceptionsConsole "Auditing for the Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.ChangedSalespersonKey type has not been enabled on deletes"
The ModifiedSalesperson requester document type has not been enabled for Deletes in the eConnect Requester Setup tool.
- Launch the eConnect Requester Setup Tool from the eConnect Programs menu.
- Click Connection Settings and select the connection settings for your GP Company Database.
- Click Connect to connect to this database.
- Go to the Delete tab and scroll down to the ModifiedSalesperson DOCTYPE and mark it.
- Then click the Update button at the top.
- If this is already marked, unmark it and click update to unselect it and drop any triggers on the RM00301 table.
- Then re-mark it and click Update again to recreate the trigger on the RM00301 table.
- Make sure that the RM_SalesPerson DOCTYPE is not enabled so that we don’t have duplicate triggers on this table.