Today I saw an issue with the AX Cube definition manager not saving a new value for "Transaction date" on the measures tab. A user makes a change but when they go back to check it's not saved. This only occurs when the user follows a specific sequence of actions, the steps to recreate and the solution is described below:
- Open the OLAP cube definition manager form
- Select the CustRevenue cube then the Measures tab
- Change the value for "Transaction date field"
- Click save on the tool bar
- Close the OLAP cube definition manager form
- Change to "Transaction date field" has not been saved
This can be fixed by setting a datasource for the "transaction date field" parent field group:
- Open OLAPCDM form in AOT
- Go to Designs - design - Tab:CDMTab - TabPage:MeasuresTabe - Group:Settings
- Open the properties of this group, set the datasource to "OLAPCube"
- Save the form