The December 2011 Security Updates are now available on the ECE for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and/or Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The December Security Updates include:
- KB2618444 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer.
- KB2618451 – Cumulative Security Update for ActiveX Kill Bits.
- KB2619339 – Vulnerability in Windows Media Could Allow Remote Code Execution.
- KB2620712 – Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Runtime Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege.
- KB2624667 – Vulnerability in OLE Could Allow Remote Code Execution.
- KB2633171 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege.
- KB2639417 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Remote Code Execution.
- KB2633952 – December 2011 DST Cumulative Update.
These updates can be applied to the embedded component database. The database updates incorporate all security updates from prior months for the current year; therefore you do not need to install previous security database updates.