The December 2010 Security Updates are now available on the ECE site for Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 and/or Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Feature Pack 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and Service Pack 3.
The December Security Updates include:
- KB2296199 – Vulnerabilities in the OpenType Font (OTF) Driver Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2416400 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB2423089 – Vulnerability in Windows Address Book Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2436673 – Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2440591 – Vulnerability in Routing and Remote Access Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2443105 – Insecure Library Loading in Internet Connection Signup Wizard Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2443685 – December DST Cumulative Update
If you have questions on accessing the ECE, please email MS Mobile & Embedded Communications Feedback & Support, ECE@microsoft.com.