The August 2010 Security Updates are now available on the ECE site for Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 and/or Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Feature Pack 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and Service Pack 3.
This security update can be applied directly to runtime images.
The August Security Updates include:
- 980436 Vulnerabilities in SChannel could allow Remote Code Execution
- 981852 Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel could allow Elevation of Privilege
- 981997 Vulnerability in Movie Maker Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 982214 Vulnerabilities in SMB Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 982665 Vulnerability in Cinepak Codec Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 2079403 Vulnerability in Microsoft XML Core Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 2115168 Vulnerability in Microsoft MPEG Layer-3 Codecs Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 2160329 Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- 2183461 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explore
- 2229593 Vulnerability in Help and Support Center could allow remote code execution
- 2286198 Vulnerability in Windows Shell could allow remote code execution
- 2265906 Vulnerabilities in the Microsoft .NET Common Language Runtime Could Allow Remote Code Execution. This KB solution is comprised of the following KB update packages: KB983582 and KB983583.
If you have questions on accessing the ECE, please email MS Mobile & Embedded Communications Feedback & Support, ECE@microsoft.com.