The out of band Internet Explorer security update released in March for full Windows is now available on the ECE site for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and XP Embedded. In addition the March 2010 Optional Updates are now available for Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 and/or Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Feature Pack 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and Service Pack 3.
The Internet Explorer Out of Band update includes:
- 980182 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer.
This security update can be applied directly to runtime images.
The March Optional updates include:
- 976817 - Updated Ewfapi.dll for use with the Windows Embedded Standard 2009 toolkit.
- 981084 - This update provides a fix so that the USB Boot driver correctly sets the UFD device used to boot the system, as the fixed boot drive.
- 952230 - MUI for the RDP6.1 client update for Windows XP Service Pack 2- based systems.
- 981204 - Japanese ClearType fonts for Embedded Windows
- Windows binary 'atmlib.dll' to copy to windows\system32 directory for support of Adobe Reader 9.x usage.
If you have questions on accessing the ECE, please email MS Mobile & Embedded Communications Feedback & Support, ECE@microsoft.com.