The English language version of the Microsoft Certification Program (MCP) exam for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 rolled out last week at Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. Coming in April – Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, German, and French.
Also check out the exciting offer for certification – Second Shot.
- Certification Name: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Embedded Standard 2009 Development
- Exam Name: 70-577: TS: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Developing
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
- Exam details: The main topic areas are:
- Windows security
- The role of packages, groups, and repository sets
- Application-level development on Windows XP and Windows XP Embedded
- Deployment options and methodologies
- Embedded enabling features (EEFs)
- Working at the hardware level
- Database Manager
Get all the details at this link.
Exam Preparation Support
- Free Preparation Kit (200 page study guide) – available starting mid-March in English, other languages through June
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese