The next release of forefront client security, code name "stirling" has now a new name: Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010. The security management pieces are named: Forefront Protection Manager. This is an exciting suite of integrated entreprise security solution that spans endpoints, servers, and edge.
Here is a quote from the official team blog:
"Forefront codename “Stirling” - the next generation of the Forefront Security Suite for integrated, comprehensive protection across endpoints, servers and the edge – will be officially known as Forefront Protection Suite (FPS).
At WPC we are also announcing the following new product solution names:
· Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 - current version is Forefront Client Security
· Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server - current version is Forefront Security for Exchange Server
· Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint - current version is Forefront Security for SharePoint
· Forefront Online Protection for Exchange - currently called Forefront Online Security for Exchange
· Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Security Service - the next generation of ISA Server 2006. "