Openness Developers Competition
Are you OPEN to coming up with an idea that serves Egyptians and/or solve nation-wide problem(s) using information technology to build up the necessary solution?
Apply now with your solution to our OPENNESS competition, and Microsoft will help you in implementing it on Windows Azure Cloud system in order to facilitate your work.
We have changed as a company and became more OPEN; no matter what technology you are using to develop the solution, you can still WIN with Microsoft
to Attend Tech-Ed 2014 in Europe
Windows 8 Tablet device
Windows Phone 8 device
For more technical resources on Windows Azure development:
– Starts from 15th of Dec and to 15th of Feb 2014.
– Develop Technical Solution serving your idea with any technology
– Create trial account on Windows Azure and deploy your solution on it before the cut-off date of 15th of Feb 2014
– The country of your live ID used with Windows Azure should be Egypt.
How can I participate?
- Login to www.codevnext.com and register your applications prototype under “Openness Developers Competition” under Contests category with the following steps:
– Sign in to Go to http://www.codevnext.com/ ( if not a member , please register and sign in)
– Go to Contests, Press Enroll Your Application under Openness developer Competition
– Press Create New Application
– Provide details about your application and Save it
– The application should appear on your page, mark the check Box press choose to finalize submitting your idea
– Send an E-mail to email@example.com for confirmation
2. Publish your applications on Windows Azure using Trial Account.
– Participant should be Egyptian and Egypt should be the country of your live ID used with Windows Azure.
– Apps published after contest end date will not be considered.
- Once your solution is deployed and published on Windows Azure, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the ONLY way to get the solution Considered in the contest).
- After 15th of Feb 2014, you will be requested to present your solution in 15 mins for the judging committee.
- In March 2014, the jury panel will announce the 3 WINNING SOLUTIONS in the Winners Announcement Ceremony based on the below criteria:
- The Impact of the solution on solving a nationwide problem(s).
- The level of innovation included in the project.
- The best use of Windows Azure platform as a foundation of your solution.
- Developing a complementary Windows 8 / Windows Phone applications for the same solution is a plus.
Winners Announcement Ceremony details will be determined and sent to all the competitors after the cutoff date.