For Windows Phone 8 Development, Microsoft has availed a lot of resources for developers to get started with development.
So far, here’s what was made publicly available for developers to use starting from downloading free development tools, including a phone emulator to test your app till how to monetize your app and make money.
For now You can download the following for free:
- Development Tools
- Code samples and all the information in our developer library
- Dev Center policy guidelines and certification requirements
- Tips and guidelines for creating apps that reflect the beauty of design concepts
- Apps with trial options
- Enable in-app purchasing, so customers can buy things within your app
- Nokia also created their own site that contains extra resources some refers to MSDN and others are developed by Nokia, You can find Nokia’s resources here.
[Please read the DISCLAIMER for this blog here.]