The Principals Australia Institute and the Microsoft Australia Education team are collaborating on a series of breakfast briefings around Australia from mid-March to early April, as part of PAI’s established Research in Practice series. The series puts principals and educators in touch with the latest educational research findings, and the next breakfast briefings focus on 21st Century learning.
In this time of exponential change and opportunity - what does it take to lead and inspire quality learning?
All participants will gain insights, practical strategies, networking opportunities and an invitation to explore ideas beyond this session.
This series is for School Leaders, which includes Principals and others within the school community who have a whole-school leadership role.
By running the event as a breakfast briefing from 7:30-10AM, it means that you get an opportunity to update yourself without having to leave school for a whole day. And it’s perfectly timed to help with your strategic planning from a teaching, learning and technology perspective.
Venues and dates for the third PAI Research in Practice series
These professional development seminars cost $65 including breakfast. You can book now for the briefings in:
- Darwin, Rydges – 20 March – Register now
- Brisbane, Novotel – 21 March – Register now
- Melbourne, Rydges – 25 March – Register now
- Perth, The University Club – 27 March – Register now
- Adelaide, National Wine Centre – 28 March – Register now
- Hobart, Rydges – 1 April – Register now
- Canberra, Novotel – 3 April – Register now
- Sydney, Novotel CBD – 4 April – Register now