We've just announced a new series of Ask The Experts webinars for Microsoft Education partners, and the first one is coming up in two weeks' time, on Tuesday 29th January at 11:00 AM. It's going to be a short-sharp focused 30 minute session, with 15 minutes put aside afterwards for Q&A.
The aim is to ensure that Education partners can get up-to-date with things happening within the Microsoft Education business, without having to spend hours hunting for information or finding people.
The official description for the event says:
|This 45-minute monthly live webcast provides an overview of the various sales, marketing, licensing and training resources available to help you sell into the Education Industry. This is also a forum for discussion, to ask questions/get answers, and generally to find out more information about Education Industry in Australia, and how to position our solutions with your customers.|
It's the first one of a series, so we're going to stay at a pretty high level overview – we'll leave the detail until next month and beyond. But as I'm one hosting it, I can tell you a bit more about what we're going to cover on the 29th:
- The key challenge for education worldwide
- The changing business model of education
- Australian Education ICT market size and growth
- Some typical business challenges for education institutions in Australia
- Key resources for Microsoft Education partners
- An introduction to members of the Microsoft Education sales team
- Overview of education licensing options for customers, and how they help partners and customers
We're still a couple of weeks away, so I've not yet created all the materials, but I've started with the details on Who's Who in the team – and there's some mugshots that need updating!
There will also be plenty of time for questions, and for your feedback on subjects for future 'Ask The Experts' webinars.