At the Microsoft Global Education Partner Summit in Seattle earlier in the year, we held a invitation-only summit for education publishers. Following that, we’ve just announced the date for the Education Publisher Briefing for partners across Asia, including Australia. The briefing will be held on 15/16 May 2012, in Singapore.
This two-day briefing builds on the successful publisher briefings globally, and gives local publishers the opportunity to understand the Microsoft ecosystem for educational publishers, and the opportunities offered by future Microsoft developments. With millions of Windows devices in the hands of teachers and students in Australia, and Microsoft’s various websites and cloud services used daily by students and staff, the Microsoft ecosystem provides a great opportunity for publishers to reach the widest possible audience at home and in the institution.
Microsoft Education Publisher Briefing - Agenda Topics
The agenda for the event will look in detail at the entire Microsoft ecosystem for digital publishing, including Microsoft’s current and future device operating environments, Cloud services, and the links to other Microsoft software.
- Vision for Education through Partnership with Publishers
- Emerging Innovation – Publisher Solution Showcase
- Future Innovations for Publishers
- Why Digital? Leveraging Microsoft’s education solutions
- Microsoft’s Education Publisher Marketplace – Offering content and tools in the cloud
- Edutainment – Integration of content & gaming
- Future of books – IE9 and IE10, HTML5, Search
- Driving Efficiencies through Cloud with Windows Azure and Office 365 for education
- Windows 8, Windows Phone and slate devices
Who should attend the Microsoft Education Publisher Briefing?
This event is focused on educational publishers and content producers from across Asia-Pacific. It’s a business focused event suitable for:
- Company Executives
- Strategy Directors
- Head of Curriculum
- Business Development Director
- CIO or IT Strategy Director
Microsoft Education Publisher Briefing – APAC Date and Venue
- 15 May – 8.30am-5.30pm and 16 May – 9.00am-2pm
- At Microsoft Singapore, Level 21, One Marina Boulevard,Singapore
Although this is a complimentary event, travel and accommodation are your responsibility!