We’ve just announced the dates for our ‘Big Picture Experience’ for Microsoft Partners, in Melbourne on 22nd November, and Sydney on the 30th November. These are free events, only available to registered Microsoft Partners, where there will be a chance to catch up on the latest Microsoft news and developments, and see how our products and services can complement each other to help you to deliver solutions for your customers.
Compared to the Australian Partner Conference, which is a more conventional ‘conference’, we’ll be providing a much more flexible and interactive day, and by getting on the road, hopefully more of your team will get a chance to come along. The other thing to know about the event is that you don’t need to commit the whole day - you can drop in for a few hours at some point in the day, and stay as long as we can keep you entertained and informed!
As the invite says:
|This event is not a talkfest. You won’t be sitting in a conference hall, trying to stay awake. Instead, you’ll explore real life scenarios that will show you the tangible impact of Microsoft technology advances.|
The scenarios are:
- Insights 24/7 - how to make decisions smarter and in real-time
- The Future of Productivity - using a ‘day in the life’ scenario
- Ultimate customer experiences - looking at the tools that will help marketers, sales and other customer-facing staff
- Mission control - integrating private and public cloud, and learning how to adapt, adopt and deploy new cross platform services as never before.
- The Modern Home - Explore the unlimited worlds of entertainment, gaming, connection, and learning that are possible when technology brings it home.
- A World of Devices - @home, @work or @play, cool devices make our time so much richer - see, touch and play with the latest phones, PC’s and slates to your heart’s content
If you’re not an education partner, then wait a day - I’ve got details on the customer roadshow coming tomorrow too….