Although this isn’t specifically just for Education partners, the upcoming CIAOPS SharePoint boot camps running in Sydney on the 25th and 26th of May and Melbourne on the 19th of May are ideal if you are looking at how to help your customers make more use of their existing SharePoint installation – especially where you have a solution which helps them to turn it from an IT-centric document storage system to a process-handling, learning environment supplementing ICT system.
Each course is limited to a maximum of 20 attendees and will provide attendees with hands on knowledge of a range of SharePoint products and technologies.
Amongst other things you will learn:
- how to work with SQL Server which is the heart of SharePoint storage
- how to install, migrate and maintain a variety of SharePoint products
- understand how to recover from SharePoint disasters
- how SharePoint integrates with Microsoft Office 2010
- how to design business solutions that can be templated
Each attendee also receives a 12 month subscription to the CIAOPS SharePoint Guide (www.wssops.com) valued at $299 as well as hard disk (valued at $100) containing virtual machines, documentation and more. The full day course costs $399.
Remember, that places are strictly limited and the courses are filling fast (they aren’t just for education partners) so if you want to learn more about SharePoint and how to make it work for your business and your customers, sign up now.