Microsoft would like to invite our education solution partners in Australia to our free technical workshop on the Connected Learning solution area being held in Malaysia on 4th - 6th May 2011.
This workshop is designed for pre-sales technical, consultants, system engineers and technical decision makers with an interest in Microsoft platform solutions for education collaboration including the Learning Gateway framework and Live@edu. We expect that after this training you will be able to deploy education solutions based on these platforms that leverage SharePoint, Exchange and Microsoft’s cloud platform for education – Live@edu.
Date and Location
4-6 May 2011
After completing the instructor-led Connected Learning workshop, attendees will be able to understand:
- What is Live@edu and what it provides for education
- What is Live@edu value for partners
- How to plan and start Live@edu engagement
- How to sign up and provision users into Live@edu,
- How to implement single sign-on and federation with Live@edu
- How to integrate Live@edu with SharePoint
- How to migrate email to Live@edu
- What is new in SharePoint 2010
- What is SharePoint Learning Kit
- How to deploy Office Web Apps
- How to implement SharePoint workflow using Visio
- Example of Learning Management System (LMS) using SharePoint 2010
Who Should Attend?
Microsoft partners are invited from across the Asia-Pacific region with an interest in the education sector, including solution integrators and ISV partners. You don’t necessarily have to be an existing partner in education – the purpose of the workshop is to expand your technical skills for solutions in education. Prior technical knowledge (level 200) of SharePoint, Powershell and Exchange is highly recommended.
You will need to register before Friday, 23 April - confirmation will be on a first-come-first serve basis.