We have just shipped Team System Web Access (TSWA) 2008 SP1 Power Tool.
What’s New in TSWA 2008 SP1?
· Work item only view for users without a client access license. [Previously known as Work Item Web Access (WIWA) feature]
· Run a single instance with multiple languages (*)
· Create work items with initial values by using a URL.
· Share ad-hoc work item queries by using a URL.
· Find and view Shelvesets – great for code reviews.
· Improved work item search syntax.
(*) Single instance with multiple languages
A single instance of TSWA now supports multiple languages. By default, the UI language is based on the user’s browser settings (accept-language header). The UI language can be overwritten in profile settings. In total, 10 languages are available: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish.