Here’s a bunch more MOSS-based Internet facing websites that have recently gone live (go here for a list of others mentioned in the past):
- http://www.cegos.fr -- Cegos Group, the largest European learning and development provider with 28 offices in 15 countries, has adopted MOSS for their WCM and transactional needs. This implementation is the first production website that relies on MOSS 2007 and Commerce Server 2007.
- http://www.shareview.co.uk -- Shareview is Lloyds TSB Registrars’ online portfolio service that helps shareholders and employees to manage their holdings. Lloyds TSB Registrars is the UK’s leading provider of share registration services. Lloyds TSB Registrars is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc and acts as Registrar for over 650 companies, including around 60% of the FTSE 100, managing some 24 million shareholder accounts.
- http://www.infocision.com -- As a leading provider of call center solutions, InfoCision specializes in political, religious and nonprofit fundraising, and sales and customer care.
- http://www.paulmitchell.com – I’ve been using Paul Mitchell’s excellent hair beauty products since, like, high school. Need I say more? J
- http://www.speaktech.com – speakTECH is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focused on delivering solutions for demanding enterprise environments and growing small companies.
- http://www.sharesquared.com – ShareShared is a premier provider of technology solutions for SharePoint, collaboration, and knowledge management.
- http://www.satama.com – Satama is a leading European digital services company, based in Finland, with a global clientele and offers services and solutions for marketing, productivity, and mobility.
Again, happy holidays to you! Thank you for continuing to read this blog, and please don't hesitate to leave feedback via comments.
Senior Technical Product Manager and Community Lead