One trick is that you have to follow the steps outlined here:
Even if you install the Integration Components for Hyper-V, the VM will not update because the VMBus device will not start (This device cannot start. (code 10)). What you have to do if you are trying to move is the following:
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Start the virtual machine.
2. Click Start, click Run, type Msconfig.exe, and then click OK.
3. In the System Configuration dialog box, click the Boot tab, and then click Advanced Options.
4. In the BOOT Advanced Options dialog box, click to select the Detect HAL check box, and then click OK.
5. Click Yes to restart the virtual machine.
6. After the virtual machine is restarted, open Device Manager, and then verify that all Integration Services devices are installed.
7. In Device Manager, expand Computer, and then verify that ACPI x86-based PC is listed as the HAL.
Note You can clear the Detect HAL check box that you selected in step 4. If the Detect HAL check box is selected, the virtual machine takes a slightly longer time to start.