Does it make sense to have a collection of anti-patterns (ant-solutions) for BizTalk? Each anti-pattern might address the following:
- Anti-Pattern Name - gotta have a name.
- Pattern - A brief description of the pattern.
- Scenario / Cause - the event or events that engendered the anit-pattern. For example, "Need to execute complex business logic on individual data elements".
- Remedy(s) - How to fix the anti-pattern with pointers to appropriate best-practices.
- Comments - Notes, observations and other insights to the problem and it's different solutions.
Thoughts? I have been thinking about business logic anti-patterns and will try to post one by the end of the week.