Issue: Dimensions are not getting applied due to reboot added in config jobs
Description: There is reboot added in configure dimension jobs. After the reboot the dimensions are not applied and ECP jobs do not get displayed in device console. ECP Node – umbuss.sys driver is created only 5 minutes after reboot. As soon as machine gets rebooted, wttsvc service reruns the gatherer and fails due to missing ECP Node driver.
- Make wttsvc service to manual.
- Apply desired MCU policy to machine pool, this will reboot the machine
- After reboot wait for ECP Node creation (5 minutes) and then start wttsvc.
Step 3 is applicable whenever machine gets rebooted.
Machine will get rebooted:
- whenever first job is scheduled as it runs “WDK prepare client for submission”.
- whenever dimensions are applied i.e. when machine is removed and moved back to the machine pool
[This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.]