I am excited to announce new availability of the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013 Virtual Foundation Training Program
With the recent release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 exams, we are excited to offer the second iteration of our Virtual Foundation Training course. The first class that is currently being held is our highest-attended virtual instructor-led training ever!
This course is an evening, instructor-led course consisting of eighteen 3.5 hour sessions. This training is delivered virtually through Live Meeting and CRM 2013 online trial licenses for students to complete Hands on Labs. This training will provide you with the knowledge you’ll need to become a Dynamics CRM Applications Consultant and prepare you for 3 CRM 2013 exams, and includes Prometric exam vouchers:
- MB2-700: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications
- MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration or MB2-721: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ‘13 Customization and Configuration
- MB2-702: Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM or MB2-722: Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13.
The course will run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from March 25th through May 21st.
Why is this Training Program Different?
- You will become certified on the latest version of Microsoft CRM
- You will meet your Microsoft Dynamics Partner Competency Requirements by the deadline
- You will save time and money with no travel expenses, this training is delivered during week day “off hours” to eliminate out of the office coverage
Providing a training program to focus not only on helping new individuals prepare for certification but provide them an opportunity to learn from Certified Trainers with real world experience. We are excited to offer this program with a case study to drive additional hands on experience! The program for Consultants build comprehensive insights to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 product. This training will set consultants on the road to being successful and contributing to your organization’s bottom line.