Our Microsoft Dynamics R&D Team is pleased to announce that we have released a set of updated implementation content for Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Online.
To highlight, content updates were made available for the following solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 – streamlined the offering by pointing to more online resources; added the new RapidStart guide for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 with a focus on the new Web Client, including access to an implementation guide for the GP 2013 Web Client
- Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics – a dedicated Functional Requirements Document along with links to numerous implementation assist tools and videos
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics – dedicated page describing the tool and providing access to online tools to support implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – updated the business process flow Visio files to reflect AX 2012
The content covers a broad set of solutions and took the collaboration of many product teams to gather, edit and review the final submissions.
For more information please visit PartnerSource.