Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2013 hosted by GPPC is the only event this year for in-depth insight into the future of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Register today – you don’t want to miss this conference!
Top Reasons You Should Attend Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2013
1. Learn about FUTURE WOW! Hear what’s coming for Microsoft Dynamics GP – before anyone else!
2. Be in the know. Discover everything a developer needs to know about new web client features.
3. Get ready. Apps for Microsoft Dynamics GP – got your attention yet??
4. Plan ahead. Prepare to better serve your customers with in depth views of upcoming service and feature packs.
5. Network. Connect with developers and consultants to share best practices and geek out.
6. Get excited. Glean the next several years of product vision and focus technologies for Microsoft.
7. Get schooled. Earn CPE credits from GPPC for a number of sessions.
8. Go deeper. Get your questions answered with more direct access to Microsoft Development and Support resources.
9. See further. Learn about App Development and hardware from guest keynote speakers.
10. Peer Collaboration. Hear best practices from others in the industry – strengthening the Microsoft Dynamics GP community.
Still Not Convinced?
11. Have fun. Attend Tuesday’s Welcome Reception for an evening of fun – Midwest style. Enjoy BBQ, beverages, games, and lots of camaraderie!
Registration is open now and space is limited. Register today to reserve your seat!
Dates: September 18-20, 2013
Where: Microsoft Campus – Fargo, ND
Visit the Technical Airlift website for more information.
For even more in-depth training covering three special topics, join us on September 17, for the Support Pre-Conference Training. There will be four full-day tracks focused on HR/Payroll, Web Client, Reporting/BI, and Accelerated Demos.