All business and organizations face an increasingly complex set of risks. Seismic changes can take place in an instant with one click, and dramatic shifts in behavior and approach are transforming the way we adopt and use technology. Business and IT leaders alike are faced with a very clear choice: lead the change or be a victim of change. Organizations that successfully bring together the different aspects of their business – including people, processes, technology—are the ones that will successfully engage with their customers and grow their business. It’s time to bring it all together. To unite.
Join the Microsoft Dynamics track to learn how business solutions are leading the way in transforming organizations and how you can help your customers innovate, grow and prosper by enabling them to unite their people, processes and technologies.
· Vision Keynote (Kirill Tatarinov, Monday, July 8)
· Value Keynote (Neil Holloway, Monday, July 8)
· 26 breakout sessions; 10 interactive sessions; 2 Expo Theater sessions
· The booth & lounge will have experts from the Microsoft Dynamics product teams to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL & Microsoft Dynamics NAV products. Microsoft Dynamics partner and services teams will be available to speak to partners about growing their Microsoft Dynamics practice or augment their platform practice.
· WPC Awards Program (4 Microsoft Dynamics categories)
o Categories: CRM Global Partner of the Year; ERP Global Partner of the Year; Microsoft Dynamics Industry Partner of the Year Award; Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year Award
o The awards luncheon is scheduled for Monday, July 8 from 12:00-1:30pm at the Hilton Americas
· Microsoft Dynamics Global Recognition and President’s Club Event (Monday, July 8) – invitation only
Register today – We hope to see you in Houston!