It’s official! The Microsoft Dynamics GP Team invites Microsoft Dynamics GP VARs and ISVs to attend the Technical Airlift 2013 in Fargo, ND on September 18-20. Once again the event is hosted by GP Partner Connections (GPPC).
Technical Airlift focuses deeply in the product and sales cycles, but also gives attendees a unique look into what’s coming and future plans – beyond what you’d get at other events. If you’re a developer, presales consultant or implementation consultant for Microsoft Dynamics GP, you don’t want to miss this event!
Technical Airlift offers attendees a forum to:
· Discover what’s all-new for Microsoft Dynamics GP in Friday’s “What’s Coming” session
· Gain knowledge and best practices about Microsoft Dynamics GP
· Make more connections within the Microsoft Dynamics GP community
· Engage with Microsoft staff
· Earn CPE credits
· Learn more about GP Partner Connections
Additional information can be found on the Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP Blog.