Convergence 2013 is coming up soon—and it’s full of great opportunities for Microsoft partners to learn, share, and grow their business. We searched through piles of blogs and articles from prominent partners, all so we could bring you their best insights on what Convergence offers. Here are five of our favorites (click the links for the full posts):
1. Increase revenues. Countless partners start (and close) deals, strengthen customer relationships, and build stronger credibility at Convergence.
2. Connect with customers. Use face-to-face time at the conference to build personal relationships between your customers and your team. That’s a great chance to boost your customer loyalty—and your long-term business success.
3. Network. None of us work in a vacuum. At Convergence, you’ll meet other partners who live and breathe Microsoft Dynamics and find Cloud-solution partners who can help you discover how to attract customers looking for cloud-based solutions.
4. Hear thought leaders. At Convergence, you’ll learn from—and share with—the key Microsoft specialists that affect your business the most.
5. See the future. Get the scoop on 2013 releases for the Microsoft Dynamics line, Windows 8, and brand-new offerings like Microsoft Surface. That’s key information that will help you guide your customers to the right solutions for their needs.