Our United States Partner Readiness Team has collaborated with the Worldwide Product Management Team to deliver this exciting training opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners. If you are in any of the following roles – sales, presales, marketing and technical – this is five hours of training content you definitely don’t want to miss!!
Join us on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 starting at 9:30AM PT for a live, internet broadcast training session on the upcoming launch of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM December 2012 service update. Find out about key investments made in the sales and service process, social integration, updated user experience and platform capabilities. You’ll learn more about our competitive position and changes to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM roadmap for the upcoming two releases. During the session, you will have DIRECT, LIVE access to Microsoft experts specifically to answer your questions and support your training experience.
Now is the perfect time to begin preparing for the next service update of Microsoft Dynamics CRM!
· Connor Marsden, Director, US Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Reuben Krippner, Director Product Marketing, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Jamie Fiorda, Director Product Marketing, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Welcome – US Business Update
· Key Sales and Marketing Investments
· Technical Investment Strategy and Product Update
o Updated User Experience
o Update on DemoBuilder
· Competitive Drilldown
Register for this event on the Partner Learning Center.