That’s right, registration is now open with the best pricing available. When you take advantage of early registration, you save $300 per full pass!
So don’t wait, register now.
Are you done? OK.
Once you and your team are registered, it’s time to start encouraging your customers to do the same. We’ve created lots of resources to help you get the most out of Convergence, including tools for customer engagement. You can find them all on PartnerSource, ready to download today.
One way to get the word out is by sending an email blast to all of your customers, and then follow it up with personal invitations to the customers you want to be certain will attend. The early registration discount is a good way to motivate customers, so be sure to mention it. Here are some ideas to get you going.
· Use the Early Registration email template and make it personal with your own stories of Convergence success.
· Include quotes from customers who have attended Convergence.
· Create a communications calendar to regularly remind customers about Convergence. Send on the day registration opens, the week before early registration ends, and four weeks before Convergence starts.
· Personalize the Convergence email signature block on PartnerSource, and include it in your emails.
· Use Your Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to socialize Convergence updates. Use the hashtag: #CONV13