Per the Microsoft Dynamics SL Community Team Blog, Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 FP1 is officially available for download.
According to the blog post from Jeff Suwyn, Product Manager:
The Dynamics SL 2011 FP1 feature set centers on continued Project enhancements, Time & Expense Web Services, and the inclusion of Business Analyzer for Dynamics SL 2011.
Highlights of this Feature Pack:
- Business Analyzer – with 30+ pre-defined financial and project reports and Microsoft Lync connectivity
- Quick Query SSRS Report Generation wizard – Users can create their own reports to view in Business Analyzer
- Project Web Services
- Project Time Entry
- Project Expense Entry
- Support for Document attachments and project notes
- Project Actual and Provisional Cost Reporting
- Hard Close Restrictions by Module
- Suppress Batch Control Reports by Module
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online Support