In just a few days I’ll be packing my bag and heading to THE KEY platform in practice development for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners: eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas! This premier event, September 30 – October 3, will offer connections, insight, and information that you won’t find anywhere else – anywhere. If you’ve been holding off on registering, don’t wait another minute. This is truly a can’t-miss event if you want to grow your Microsoft Dynamics CRM business.
As mentioned earlier this month on the blog: if you have your doubts about attending, listen to what Dennis Michalis, General Manager, WW Microsoft Dynamics, has to say:
“eXtremeCRM is a marquee event for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners to get deeply connected to Microsoft’s product direction and strategic priorities. You’ll walk away with the technical and sales knowledge to help you win against the competition, grow your business and delight your customers! Don’t miss the chance to connect with and learn from peers, industry experts, and Microsoft business and technical leaders.”
While there are oodles of great reasons to attend eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas, here are three top reasons:
- Four keynotes from Microsoft senior leaders who will provide an updated roadmap and strategy insights
- Industry insights from Paul Greenberg, bestselling author of “CRM at the Speed of Light”
- Connections with Microsoft, ISVs, and other partners; see who is attending
Plus, eXtremeCRM Las Vegas features:
- A jam-packed agenda with great speakers, including the all-new Industry Showcases
- The all-new eXecutive Summit for business owners
- And the eXtremeCRM Apps Challenge, eXtreme Training Academy (pre-event), and more!
This is a must-attend event. Don’t delay; register today! See you in Las Vegas!
Director of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
US Microsoft Dynamics