We are less than 2 weeks away from eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas, the marquee event for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have a host of people from Microsoft people attending as well as partners and ISV’s. Check out who’s attending here!
I wanted to make sure you were aware that standard pricing ends September 21 so be sure to register now to save $100 on your registration fee!
Those of you that follow this blog regularly know I am a big fan of top ten lists (and infographics, of course), so please refer to the list below for the most awesome reasons to register for the conference!
Here are the Top Ten Reasons to attend eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas
1. The roadmap. eXtremeCRM is the chosen venue for Microsoft Dynamics executives to announce innovative strategies and investments, product releases, and both long and short-term roadmap goals.
2. The specifics. More than 60 concurrent sessions, with in-depth CRM-specific information, are offered for every role in the CRM organization. Included are invaluable sessions for leaders, salespersons, consultants, and developers.
3. The technology. eXtremeCRM offers hands-on learning with cutting-edge CRM technology. Attendees “roll up their sleeves” as they experiment with the applications that are most affecting the business.
4. The connections. A meeting-place for Microsoft executives, industry experts, ISV’s, and CRM partners and their teams, eXtremeCRM is the industry’s hub. Learn from, grow together, and forge relationships with everyone in the CRM ecosystem.
5. The competition. Back by popular demand, skilled developers face-off in the exciting eXtreme App Challenge. Prizes are awarded to the development team that creates the most compelling app in a 24-hour period.
6. The Summit. For business leaders only and led by innovative industry experts, the eXecutive Summit offers strategic workshop-style sessions tailored to equip partners with everything they need to take their businesses to next level.
7. The Academy. New this year to eXtremeCRM is the Training Academy. Attendees can make the most of their time in Vegas by arriving early to hone their knowledge of basic CRM technology and application add-ons.
8. The APP -titude. Applications take center-stage via the App Launchpad, a vehicle through which partners share their own developments and announcements with the larger CRM community. In addition, one application will win the Innovative New App Award.
9. The strategy. eXtremeCRM, at its core, offers strategy. Through product education, sales and marketing ideas, implementation methodology, and the cultivation of leadership, sessions arm each member of the CRM organization to approach their tasks strategically, intelligently, and ultimately, expertly.
10. The future. eXtremeCRM equips the CRM organization for a future of excellence, of innovation, and of growth. Invest in the future of your organization by registering now.
Don’t miss your chance to get in The Know! Register prior to September 21 to get in on standard pricing and save $100!