If you haven’t reserved one of the limited spots available at the exclusive eXecutive Summit, don’t wait another minute; register today. This first ever eXtreme Summit is an executive forum being held at eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas. It’s designed to address important challenges facing any business owner or executive leader who is looking to substantially grow their Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice.
At the exclusive eXecutive Summit, you will have private access to Microsoft senior leaders and industry expert keynote speakers, enabling you to build relationships and dive deeper into the topics and issues presented in their opening keynotes. Be prepared to directly discuss your key issues and challenges with:
- Paul Greenberg, CRM Industry Analyst, Influencer, Best-Selling Author, and Blogger
- Seth Patton, Senior Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Marketing
- Craig Dewar, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Management
- Connor Marsden, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, US
- Peter A. Jensen, Director, US Microsoft Dynamics, Partner Channel Programs
- Terrence Abrahams, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner Strategy
- Bonnie Robertson, Principal, The Robertson Group
Plus, in small group settings, you’ll gain real-world insights on strategic business topics from other successful CRM partners, including:
- Jason Ambrose, executive leader, formerly with Appirio, Avanade and Ascentium
- Peter Chase, Founder and Executive Vice President, Scribe Software
- Mike Gillis, Senior Vice President, Microsoft Global Alliance, Hitachi Consulting
- Barry Givens, Director of Product Management for CRM, Avanade
- Nikhil Hasija, Founder, azuqua
- Gillian Martin, Partner, BDO Canada
- Chad McClure, CRM Practice Manager, Tribridge
- Mike Rogers, Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, Customer Effective
- Julie West, President and Chief Operating Officer, WennSoft
- Yacov Wrocherinsky, Founder and CEO, Infinity Info Systems
There is a great line-up of strategic business topics being discussed. Check out the agenda for more information.
eXecutive Summit registration includes access to the private eXecutive Summit meetings plus full access to eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas (keynotes, concurrent sessions, partner receptions, and Expo Village). eXecutive Summit attendees are also invited to a private dinner with the summit speakers and other Microsoft executives on Sunday, September 30, from 7 to 9 p.m.
eXecutive Summit is designed for partners like you who are experiencing success and want to take it to the next level. It is THE KEY platform in practice development for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners. Register today!
Peter A. Jensen
Director, US Microsoft Dynamics, Partner Channel Programs