Step 3 Level 300 Presales Workshop Core or Core and Industry
Microsoft Dynamics partner readiness is pleased to invite you to a workshop designed to equip presales consultants to successfully match the product capabilities to the prospect customer’s needs.
The workshop structure starts with a three-day Core workshop designed as the basis for all consultants to be able to apply and demonstrate the range of capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Consultants who specialize in one of our strategic industries are invited to stay another two days.
The Core workshop is designed to equip the presales consultant with:
- The ability to understand and apply Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 technology and functionality to customer scenarios and needs.
- The ability to demonstrate the technology and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 allowing the customer to innovate in their business with a modern architecture and user-friendly ERP solution
- Articulate the value of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 over competitive ERP products.
The additional two days specifically designed for industry presales specialists are structured with 3 different session types:
- Persona Scenario Sessions: focused on putting the features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in the context of the persona and scenarios.
- Lab Exercise: provides the student time to walk through the product in order to feel comfortable with navigating the product for demonstration purposes.
Case Discussion: designed to get the class to share experiences, and ideas on how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can be applied to solve a given case scenario. These sessions are design to get the student to apply what has been presented to a problem statement.
For more information and to view the upcoming course schedule, please visit PartnerSource.