eXtremeCRM 2012 is right around the corner. Hopefully you’ve already made plans to join us September 30 – October 3, 2012 in Las Vegas for this marquee event. It is our #1 platform to share the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM strategies and investments with our partners – you don’t want to miss it!
And, to make eXtremeCRM even more valuable, you can maximize both your time away from the office and your T&E budget by attending the eXtreme Training Academy. New this year, the eXtreme Training Academy offers training on several of the most popular Microsoft Dynamics CRM ISV products. Classes are offered prior to the event on Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30, and pricing is separate from the regular eXtremeCRM conference fee.
At eXtreme Training Academy, you will:
- Dive deep into Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons to increase your knowledge and improve customer satisfaction
- Make important connections with several industry-leading ISVs such as Scribe, ClickDimensions and CWR Mobility
- Leverage your travel and expense investment; one trip, multiple advantages
- Reduced overall travel time – means more time for you
- Reserve your office time for being billable versus attending training
- Maximize your investment in the conference
All this, and you will save money as these trainings are being offered at a GREATLY discounted price to you!
Maximize your time – and get more bang for your buck – by attending eXtreme Training Academy. Review and register for the training courses, and register by August 31, 2012 to take advantage of early bird pricing on the Training Academy class fees.