Register now and save $300!
Whether you are new to Microsoft Dynamics AX or looking to go deeper into the capabilities of the new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, this event is for you.
About the Conference:
- If you are a Functional or Technical Consultant, Solution Architect, Developer, or hold a similar role from our Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner Channel or Customer Community, we highly recommend that you attend this event
- The conference is comprised of 5 tracks with 2 Keynote Sessions, 56 Breakout Sessions, 14 Chalk Talk Sessions, 10 Instructor-led Hands-on Labs and 5 Industry Solution focus rooms
- Hosted at Meydenbauer Center-Bellevue, Washington
- Scheduled for October 22-25, 2012
- Learn exciting new capabilities for Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector and Project Management for Professional Services organizations.
- Be inspired by Microsoft Team Members who are experts on Microsoft Dynamics AX and other Microsoft technologies, and make connections with your peers from around the world.
- Take what you learned at the conference to innovate, build and deliver world class Microsoft Dynamics solutions for the daily user.
This will be the introduction of the groundbreaking Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 into 11 additional countries: Brazil, Czech Republic, China, Estonia, Hungary, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and Russia.
Register no later than September 14, 2012 to save $300 off the regular registration fee.
Visit the event website to register, add the event to your Outlook calendar and for all other details around the event.
See you in October!
Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Conference Team