Special guest blog contributed by Connor Marsden, Director of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, US Microsoft Dynamics.
With so many exciting, announcements around Microsoft Dynamics CRM – including an updated product roadmap – it can be challenging to fully understand what it all means to you. As always, the Community is a great resource. Another great resource – and one not to be missed – is eXtremeCRM 2012 Las Vegas coming up September 30 – October 3 in Las Vegas.
Like never before, Microsoft Dynamics will make a BIG splash at eXtreme CRM 2012. As a corporate sponsor, eXtremeCRM will be our #1 platform to share the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM strategies and investments with our partners.
NOW is the time to REGISTER for this marquee event. Early bird pricing—a $300 savings—ends July 31, 2012.
There is something for everyone! You won’t see it anywhere else…
- Keynote addresses from:
- Paul Greenberg, CRM industry Analyst, Influencer, Best Selling Author, and Blogger
- Seth Patton, Senior Director Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Marketing
- Bill Patterson, Director, Dynamics CRM Strategy & Planning
- Connor Marsden, Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, US
- An entire track of presentations and interactive discussion dedicated to our priority industries
- An all NEW! eXecutive Summit designed specifically for business owners and executive leaders which will include roundtable discussion hosted by our Dynamics CRM leadership team
- Over 60 interactive concurrent sessions, 20 of which will be delivered by our own product marketing, and development experts. You’ll find specific tracks dedicated to leaders, sales, implementers and developers.
- The all new Apps Challenge, where Developers increase their skills using the rapid application development environment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM while competing in teams to create the most compelling app!
You won’t want to miss hearing about our latest strategies and investments Microsoft Dynamics CRM is making to win the hearts and minds of customers across sales, marketing and customer service. Come to extremeCRM to arm yourself with the tools you need to sell the value of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, both now and in the future.
This is a go-to industry event that shouldn’t be missed. Early bird registration ends Tuesday, July 31. To save $300, register today!
Director of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
US Microsoft Dynamics