At the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2012 in Toronto today, Microsoft honored the strongest-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners for demonstrating significant customer impact by developing and delivering innovation solutions that help customers drive their businesses forward.
At WPC 2012, 10 Microsoft Dynamics partners were recognized with the Microsoft WPC 2012 Awards. The Microsoft WPC 2012 award recipients are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year: PowerObjects
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Excellence: Zero2Ten Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence: ClickDimensions
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner of the Year: INFORMA Software Consulting GmbH
- Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing Partner of the Year: Edgewater Fullscope Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Distribution Partner of the Year: Blue Horseshoe
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Partner of the Year: Ignify Inc.
- Microsoft Dynamics Professional Services Partner of the Year: Systems Advisors Group
- Microsoft Dynamics Financial Services Partner of the Year: Traviata
- Microsoft Dynamics Public Sector Partner of the Year: Rock Solid Technologies Inc.
For a complete list of winners and finalists, please review this previous blog post.
Out of thousands of partners, Microsoft also honored 13 resellers with the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Regional Reseller of the Year award, and nine independent software vendors (ISVs) were awarded the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Regional ISV of the Year award. In addition, select top performers were honored from the Microsoft Dynamics channel, including Tribridge Holdings, LLC, named the Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year, and AXtension bv, named the Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding ISV of the Year.
In the United States, mcaConnect, LLC was named Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year, and TDCI Inc. took the Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year honors. Finalists for US Reseller were Armanino McKenna, LLP and Zero2Ten, Inc. Finalists for US ISV were Blue Horseshoe Solutions, Inc and ExactTarget, Inc.
For a detailed list of Regional winners from across the globe, please visit the Microsoft News Center.
Congratulations to all partners!!!