Earlier this week on the Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog, Pam Misialek reminded partners of the upcoming training opportunities headed your way this fall. Recently, on this blog, I’ve covered the Technical Airlift and the Jump Start Training, so today I’ll share some information provided to me regarding the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Partner Presales Roadshow.
The Partner Presales Roadshow – specifically geared towards sales and presales resources – is designed to introduce the new technologies, features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 2013 to our partners, with the specific intent of arming your teams with information and resources to drive the sales cycle. The roadshow tour kicks off at the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift on September 11, 2012 in Fargo, ND and will continue on to several major US cities this fall.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear first-hand from our technology experts on several topics including:
- Important market trends that deserve your attention
- How to sell differently to close more deals and grow your business
- How to position and demo the new technologies inherent to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Key new Microsoft Dynamics 2013 features and how to effectively position with prospects
- Plus, get hands on and put these components together to tell the story and demo effectively
Current Dates and Cities:
- Fargo, ND – September 11, 2012
- Seattle, WA – October 16, 2012
- Tampa, FL - October 23, 2012
- New York, NY - October 25, 2012
- Irvine, CA - October 30, 2012
- Dallas, TX - November 1, 2012
- Denver, CO - November 1, 2012
- Phoenix, AX - November 6, 2012
- Salt Lake City, UT - November 8, 2012
- Coming Soon! Boston, MA
Register today on the Partner Learning Center.
EDITOR'S NOTE 7/2/2012 - Additional Dates Added