As announced on Digital WPC, the WPC Connect site is now live. WPC Connect allows you to customize your Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 experience by building individual connections through the online community, scheduling onsite meetings, constructing your session schedule, and participating in groups and discussions.
According to Digital WPC, there are 5 easy steps to get started.
- Register for WPC so you can join WPC Connect
- Build your profile by adding your photo and tags about yourself including keywords that describe your topics of interest
- Introduce yourself by starting a discussion or adding comments to a lively discussion
- Browse the attendee list or search by keyword to see who else is attending the event
- Start engaging and stay connected while you’re on the go. WPC Connect is mobile friendly, just access through your mobile browser
Visit Digital WPC for more information.